Tomaat zaden - Solanum lycopersicum L.
Tomato Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum L
Biologically ennobled Raja breed.. For unheated cultivation in greenhouses or tunnels. Slightly oval fruit with a very good taste. Fruit weight 15-16 grams. High production, remarkably healthy and much vigor. Suitable for loose picking with a crown. Highly branched clusters. 1 sachet contains 10 tomato seeds.
resistant to the currently occurring strains of Fulvia fulvum (strains A t / m E).
Full resistance to tomato mosaic virus (ToMV). Sow: early May under glass. After May 20 planting in a sheltered, sunny spot. Spacing:. 75 x 40 cm. Harvest: from August until the first frost. TIP:. See our tips for growing tomatoes on the page with videos. You will also find a video showing different tomato varieties are compared on this page to assist you in making a choice among glass
- Sow.; March and April
- Sowing in open ground: April and May
- Harvesting under glass: july, April, September and October
- Harvest in outdoor: August and September
- Indoor Cycle: four months
- Planting distance in the row; 50 cm
- Between the rows; 90 cm
- Pitch; sheltered but sunny
- Contents: 2 m2
- Number of seeds: 10
- Height of the plant; 2.20 m