Smscom Smart Controller Mk2 EU max 6.5A met Temperatuur Sensor
SMSCOM Smartcontroller Mk2 EU 6.5A max
The Smart Controller stands out from other fan controllers using Motionflow software. This controller is the latest 'intelligent fan controller of SMSCOM that automatically searches the proper constant fan speed in order to maintain the set temperature. This new method ensures more accurate temperature control, lower noise and longer life of the fan.
- Controls speed of fan
- motion flow, continuous adjustment
- Automatic if use NTC
- Max. capacity 6.5 A
- 5 year warranty
The controller has only two buttons
- For the minimum fan speed
- In order to set the desired temperature is
The SMSCOM Smart Controller is designed to maintain a constant temperature in your room while
the air flow is constantly regulated. Once you set the desired temperature, the Smart Controller creates
automatically perfect climate.
How does it work?
The Smart Controller uses Motionflow our software and therefore reacts completely
unlike most other controllers. When you install the Smart Controller for the first time, he has 5 -10 minutes to scan your room to determine the appropriate fan speed. Then the controller knows exactly how fast should run your fan to keep the temperature constant. From the Smart Controller will adjust the fan speed automatically to maintain the set temperature. The Smart Controller has 60 different speeds, so that the fan speed can be seamlessly controlled and the temperature is more precise than other controllers. This new technology not only ensures a highly accurate temperature control, but also ensures that the fan makes less noise and longer life. The Smart Controller is plug-and-play, so you do not need cables. You only have to connect to the fan, to set the desired temperature and the minimum fan speed, and the Smart Controller does the rest.
- Insert the temperature sensor into the smart *
- Insert the Smart Controller in the socket
- Place the temperature in the middle of the room
- Connect your fan on the Smart Controller
- Set the desired minimum fan speed in **
- Set the desired temperature
* Without a temperature sensor, the Smart acts as a manual fan controller.
** Minimum fan speed: this is the lowest rate that will turn your fans. The lower you set the speed, the greater the range of your fan. We recommend that you set the speed to the lowest setting. So can run your fan all possible speeds from slow to maximum speed in order to maintain a constant temperature. If necessary, adjust the minimum speed to the type of fan.
The Smart Controller will scan the chamber. PLEASE WAIT! This may take 5 to 10 minutes! During the scan
Smart Controller runs a few seconds at a rate of 100% and then with the
minimum speed. After 5 to 10 minutes, the controller will choose the right speed and he does not
be set manually. The Smart Controller will automatically adjust the speed when it is needed to maintain the temperature.
- Place the temperature sensor is not in direct airflow from the fan. This may hinder the proper functioning
- If you connect a fan of more than 5A / 1000watt can cause permanent damage to the
- damage or risks arising from the improper use of the device or use not
match the product not covered by the warranty.