Plagron Growmix Substrate 50 Liter
Plagron Growmix substrate without Perlite
Available per 50 liter and per pallet
Plagron Growmix is composed of the very best , carefully selected types of peat. By adding different types of fiber and perlite results in a lightness and oxygen level you expect that only of Plagron quality potting soil. The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm humus ensures a high level of biological life, and an even further improvement of the water capacity.
The feed which is added to the Growmix consists of a sophisticated combination of fertilizer that supplies the plant completely in her needs during the first three weeks. Growmix is the basis for optimum growth and blooming and delivers the quality for years proven Plagron. Growmix delivers the highest output in combination with Plagron Terra Grow, Terra Bloom and the additives of Plagron.
What are the advantages of Growmix Earth
- Contains high quality peat for an airy soil structure
- Three weeks fertilized with a balanced combination fertilizer
- During the flowering stage to fertilize its sole discretion
- Available without perlite
Tips from Plagron
Combine Growmix with Terra Grow, Terra Bloom and the UNIVERSAL products for optimum results.
Growmix is a substrate for direct use in the repotting plants, and flowering plants. Start with fertilizing after the third week.
white peat, black peat, fibrous peat, and worm manure.
Plagron Growmix be obtained per 50 liters per bag and pallet.
* Due to additional packaging costs when sending ground, we charge in case of dispatch 3 = € extra charge per bag .