Plagron Cocos Brix Substrate 7 Litre 6 Pieces
Cocos Brix makes the ideal substrate for growers who prefer to use a pure and natural product. Cocos Brix has been treated with calcium and flushed with clean water afterwards, therefore creating a very stable substrate which does not contain any fertilisers.
It is particularly suitable for fast growing plants. Furthermore, Cocos Brix have a high water retention capacity so you can give less water.
Cocos Brix meets the most stringent quality standards and is awarded the RHP Certificate for Consumers. It can be re-used as a soil improver. Cocos Brix produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Cocos A&B and the additives from Plagron.
- Immerse 1 piece of Cocos Brix in a bucket containing 4 litres (1.05 gal) of water.
- Regularly squeeze the brick.
- After 20 - 30 minutes you will have about 7 litres (1.85 gal) of ready to use cocos substrate.
- Add nutrients each time you water and set the pH to 5.5.
- Buffered coco peat, buffered coco fibres.
- pH 6.1 - 7.4, EN13037 pH (H2O)
- EC 0.09 - 0.14, E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
- Cocos Brix is available in one package containing 6 pieces.
The advantages of Cocos Brix
- Easy to transport.
- Guaranteed low EC value.
- RHP approved.
Tips from Plagron
- Mix Cocos Brix with Plagron soil to improve the soil structure.
- It can be reused and after reuse applied as a soil improver.