Plagron Calcium Kick 5 kg
Plagron Calcium Kick
Available in 5 kg
Calcium Kick is a pH controller allows you the pH value increases up to the ideal range of 5.5 to 6.5. Kick Calcium also improves the soil structure and ensures optimal absorption of nutrients in the soil. This has a stimulating effect on metabolism, causing the plant to grow faster.
What are the benefits of Calcium Kick
- Contains high concentration of magnesium and trace elements.
- Improves the soil structure.
- Does not affect EC value.
- Provides an optimal absorption of nutrients in the soil
- Promotes and accelerates the growth
Can you use to upgrade your earth Calcium Kick?
Yes, if you want to reuse your earth after a culture, it is even important for upgrading your soil to use calcium Kick (2.5 to 5 kg per 1000 liters of potting soil). Calcium Kick bring the pH of the soil back to normal after a culture so you plant all the nutrients can get back on.
Tips from Plagron
- Re-potting soil by adding calcium Kick.
- Mix Calcium Kick properly and in the right dosage through the soil to avoid burning roots.
Calcined algae. Fertilizer Calcium, 50% of calcium oxide (CaO), 5.5% of magnesium oxide (MgO).
- Full basis: 5 to 12 kg per 100 m2 of .
- Potgrond: 2.5 to 5 kg per 1.000 liter potting soil .
Plagron Calcium Kick is available per bucket of 5 kg.