Luxumol Lux-Rooting TL LED 24 Watt 120 cm
Note: The power cable is NOT included in the scope of delivery and must be ordered separately.
Lux Rooting TL LED
Available in growth version and in three different sizes/powers (60, 90 and 120 cm growing area). LED has replaced fluorescent technology (TNeon, T5, TCL, CFL, etc.). The Luxrooting LED is waterproof and durable (50,000 hours), has an efficiency of 2.7 qmol /J, low power consumption and an optimised spectrum, and offers better plant coverage.
Cutting and cultivation lamp with 12, 18 or 24 watts
The new LuxRooting LED is a very economical LED that is used for growing cuttings or seedlings.
In any case, the price-performance ratio of the grow lights and the possibility of operating several LEDs using a single power cable using the daisy-chaining method should be emphasized.
The light is generated with a total efficiency of 2.7 µmol/Joule and emitted by the light-emitting diodes at an angle of 120 degrees. The white and blue light-emitting diodes that were installed produce a light color temperature of the ideal 6500 Kelvin. This particularly triggers the growth of young plants and at the same time stimulates root growth.
The LuxRooting LEDs are available in three different sizes
- The smallest LED has a length of 60 cm and an installation dimension of 65 cm.
The recommended minimum distance between the smaller LEDs is 15 cm.
- The middle LuxRooting LED measures 90 cm and has an installation dimension of 95 cm. The consumption of the 90 cm variant is a moderate 18 watts and a minimum distance of 20 cm to the plants is recommended here.
- The last of the bunch is the 24-watt model. It measures 120 cm in length, has an installation dimension of 125 cm and the recommended minimum distance to the plants is also 20 cm.
The LuxRooting LEDs at a glance:
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 120cm x 2.2cm x 2.8cm
- Power consumption: 24 watts
- Color temperature light: 6500 Kelvin
- Efficiency: 2.7 µmol/J
- PPF: 64.8 µmol/s (24 watts)
- Working temperature range: 0 - 35 °C
- Life span (90% of life): >35,000 h
- Minimum distance to the plants: 20 cm (18 watts & 24 watts)
- IP protection class: IP65