Lumatek Aurora CMH All-in-one 315 Watt Grow Lamp Kit
Aurora 315 Watt CMH All-in-one
The Aurora grow light cultivation set contains a highly sophisticated 315W Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH/CDM/LEC) grow light fixture. This set integrates an all-in-one fixture combining a Lumatek controllable electronic ballast, compact hammertone reflector and a 315W CMH lamp.
The electronic ballast has an option to be controlled remotely with a Lumatek digital control panel (sold individually) and is dimmable. When combined with the controller, the Aurora set can be programmed for on/off times, simulated sunrise/sunset with a timed fade to and from full brightness and automatic dimming if grow room temperature parameters are exceeded.
The Aurora’s reliable 315W CMH digital ballast is used successfully for cultivation purposes around the word and utilizes square wave technology to efficiently fire and operate 315W Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps.
For safety purposes, this electronic ballast comes with a full circuit protection including open/short circuit, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification and EMI suppression. Furthermore, the electronic ballast has a LED indicator and is dimmable for optimal control.
The Aurora´s 315W CMH pulse-start lamp has been engineered for use with Lumatek 315W CMH electronic ballast. The lamp is manufactured using high-grade ceramic arc tube technology and a specific horticultural gas blend that creates optimal spectral output to support healthy plant growth.
The CMH technology creates high energy PAR/PPF levels with low heat at full spectrum which is close to sunlight and promotes healthier plant growth and larger yields. With a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of greater than 90%, CMH is very suitable for growing high quality cultivation and essential oil extraction. The Aurora is supplied with a Lumatek 315-930 (3100K Agro) Ceramic Metal Halide lamp which is also available in 4200K Daylight spectrum format (Lumatek 315-942).
The PCA ceramic arc tube allows for the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA restricts interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the lifespan of the lamp. This improves colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start-up & restrike time, a longer lamp lifespan and increased lumen maintenance.
- Electronic Dimmable Ballast for 315W CMH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 1.60A
- Input power: 334W
- Output power: 315W
- Power factor: >0.97
- Efficiency: 92%
- Voltage range: 185 to 275V
- THD: <10%
- CF: <1.6
- Operating frequency: low frequency square wave
- Operates silently
- Environment temperature for full load operation: 40℃
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 30℃
- Ballast IP rated: IP20
- Humidity: 90%
- Full circuit protection; open/short circuit, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification
- EMI suppression certified
Lumatek 315W CMH (3100K) Grow Lamp
- Power Voltage: 240V/50Hz
- Lamp Power (W): 315
- Lamp Current (A): 3.15
- Rated Life (H): 14000
- CCT(K): 3100K (Agro)
- Initial Lumens (lm): 37000 (3100K)
- Luminous Efficiency (lm/W): 118 (3100K)
- PAR (micromols/sec): 650 (3100K)
- Bulb: T38
- Base: PGZX18
- High efficiency & energy saving
- Control option via remote Lumatek Digital Controller
- Completely silent and maximum heat dissipation
- RF shielding
- LED status indicator
- Full circuit protection
- Soft start technology
- Intelligent start technology
- Automatic frequency adjustment
- Re-strike system
- Superior color rendering (CRI), super-high PPF increased Ultraviolet and far red wavelengths
- 5 years warranty (Ballast)
- CE certification