Juliana Veranda Garden Greenhouse 296x149x231 cm 4.4 m²
Leaning a greenhouse against a wall
- Juliana Veranda model greenhouse 4.4m² with 2 windows.
- Equipped with 3 mm safety glass on the sides.
- With roof of 10 mm pearlwhite polycarbonate.
- Rain pipe of 40 mm and gutter with tilt fastening.
- Available in anthracite/black or aluminium.
- The following greenhouses are available in the Juliana Veranda series: 4,4m², 6,6m² and 12,9m².
Juliana Veranda is a new 2015 lean-to product launched in three sizes: 4.4 m², 6.6 m², and 12.9 m², and is available in the colours aluminium/black and grey/black.
The lean-to range is available with 3 mm safety glass for the sides and 10 mm pearl-white polycarbonate glazing for the roof. The double stable doors in the front provide a distinctive appearance but also wide, unimpeded access to the greenhouse, whose tall height provides a superb sensation of space.
A newly developed side window is included to provide the ventilation needed. Several functions found in other Juliana models are used here as well. These include a large gutter with pivoting flap for easy removal of leaves and dirt, and the 40 mm downpipe with its high-volume capacity.
If the greenhouse leans against a house wall, both will be heated by the sun during the day. At night, the wall emits heat to the greenhouse, making it a good place for your plants to spend the winter.
- Width: 2.96 m.
- Length: 1.49 m.
- Cubic Metre: 9.4m³
- Eaves: 1.92 m. * Including 12 cm. base
- Ridge: 2.31 m. * Including 12 cm. base
- Double hinged stable door: Yes
- Gutter with tilt function: Yes
- Possibility of safety glass: Yes
- Door handles with lock: Yes
- Made in Denmark: Yes
- Low doorstep: Yes
- Number of windows: 2 pcs.
- Number of downspouts: 2 pcs.