Jiffy Jiffypots Peat Pots Square 8x8 cm 100 Pieces
Jiffy pots for pre-growth that can be placed in the new medium without re-potting. The plant's roots will grow through the pot, which will also supply the plant with nutrients.
- With the Jiffy Pot you save time because you do not need to re-pot.
- You put the plant complete with Jiffy Pot in a larger pot or directly in the soil.
- The crop takes root faster in a Jiffy Pot than in a plastic pot.
- The roots are not disturbed and there are fewer temperature fluctuations in the root zone.
- Water consumption can also be reduced by 20% when Jiffy Pots are combined with the Jiffy Pot Tray. Shorter, or less frequent water cycles are then needed.
The benefits: Jiffypots square 8x8 100 pieces
- Less labour-intensive,
- No need to overpot
- Fast rooting
- Environmentally friendly alternative
The Jiffy Pot first appeared in the horticultural world in the 1950s, making it the first eco-friendly certified compostable pot. Available in many different designs and sizes, the Jiffy Pot is an eco-friendly solution for almost any job. Today, Jiffypots are suitable for use in almost all automated systems found in the modern nursery. Although the Jiffypot has been around for over 60 years, it still offers a relevant solution for today's horticultural market looking for an eco-friendly solution. Environmentally friendly alternative to the plastic pot. Suitable for mechnisation. Better root system, healthier crop. 100% compostable.
- Available per 100 pieces and per box of 1,200 pieces.