Homebox Ambient Q100 Grow Tent 100x100x200 cm
The Hydro Dynamo!
- The Ambient Q100 is the perfect grow tent for indoor gardening and hydro culture
- Grow surface 1 m²
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles
- Recommended lighting: 400 or 600 watt metal halide or HPS lamp
- Also available: Ambient Q100+ Plus in 220 cm height
Homebox Ambient Q100 grow tent
The Ambient Q100 growbox is based on a square meter of growing space. Its generous 2m height makes it a particularly popular choice with hydroponic growers where plants tend to be raised slightly higher off the ground in growing systems.
All the quality features you’ve come to expect from Homebox are here: roof inlets for easy mounting of extraction equipment, sturdy zips, MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow air inlets and, of course, the PAR+ super reflective lining to make the most of every photon from your grow light.
Recommended lighting: 400-600-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamp. The 160 mm (6.3”) parallel ducts positioned high in each side panel allow for easy and independent ventilation of air-cooled reflector —recommended for 600-watt lamps.
Highly recommended for the keen hobbyist who wants to enjoy high quality produce 365 days of the year!
- Assembled size: 100 x 100 x 200 cm
- Recommended lighting system: 400 - 600 watts (MH/HPS)
- Grow space: 1 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes 100 mm: 1x Back, 1x left
- Inlet and outlet tubes 160 mm: 1x right, 2x left
- Inlet and outlet tubes 200 mm: 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg
Due to the length of the packed tent, an additional € 3.00 will be charged to cover the shipping costs.