Mc Phailval is a pheromone specific to scavenge fly like the cherry fly. The pheromone can...Compare
The snail trap is a revolutionary product that destroys the worst enemies of gardeners, be...Compare
This protection cover protects your plants against frost, bad weather and pests. Prevents ...Compare
Romberg Anti Insect Net 2x4 Meters. For organically protecting your vegetable garden.Compare
- LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- 10 YEARS OF ONLINE EXPERIENCE
- VISIT OUR REAL SHOP
Need insect traps, pheromone capsules or catch strips?
Various traps for biological control of pests in vegetable garden or greenhouse. Effective against harmful insects. Be on time. The spring weather changes, so traps have to be hung earlier.
- Plum moth provides caterpillars in young plums, causing them to lose weight or rot early. The first adult plum moths are already present. Advice can be posted immediately.
- Fruit moth provides, just as with the plum moth, caterpillars in apples and pears. Advice: to be sure you can hang out even now.
- The boxwood moth in principle starts to fly out at the end of May at the earliest. The following also applies to this moth: remain very attentive and display at least one pheromone trap mid-May.
- The McPhailval cherry fly hangs from mid-April. The cherry fly lays eggs in the slightly red-colored cherries, but not in the blossoms.