• Combo Pen P110 Pro • Digital pen meter from Aqua Master Tools • Measure EC, pH and...Compare
• Digital P700 Pro 2 combo meter from Aqua Master Tools • Measure EC, pH, CF, PPM and ...Compare
The Bluelab Pulse meter measures conductivity (EC), moisture and temperature at the roots ...Compare
• Suitable for measuring water with nutrients for plants and water in swimming pools, ja...Compare
Bluelab Truncheon EC Meter. The World's Favorite Nutrient Meter! The quickest and easiest ...Compare
Technically identical to the XS pH 5, but with replaceable electrode GROUND (Swiss jellyfi...Compare
The new Eutech Expert CTS (EC, TDS and salt) meter is waterproof. The successor / upgrade ...Compare
The Bluelab Combi Meter is a handheld pH-meter, EC-gauge and temperature gauge in one. The...Compare
• Digital E50 Pro • Measure the EC and temperature values • Switch between Cel...Compare
Handy Conductivity Bluelab EC Pen. The Bluelab EC Pen is the latest innovation handheld EC...Compare
- LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- 10 YEARS OF ONLINE EXPERIENCE
- LARGE COLLECTION
• Waterproof EC meter for measuring liquids • The accuracy is 2 decimals • Calibrate...Compare
• Bottle size: 250 ml • Calibration solutions for Bluelab EC meters • Extends the li...Compare
The Bluelab Guardian combo meter monitor continuously measures pH, conductivity and temper...Compare
EC meters, also known as conductivity meters, are used to measure the electrical conductivity of a liquid. With a measuring instrument for the EC value you know exactly when the plant needs fertilizer or when it gets too much.
EC values are preferably measured in the feed water. There are also EC meters for measuring conductivity in the substrate. There are also so-called multimeters available that measure the pH and temperature in addition to the EC value.
Why are EC measuring instruments so important?
EC stands for Electrical Conductivity. The EC value indicates the salt content of a liquid, substrate or soil. In order for your plants to thrive, it is important to keep an eye on the EC value in soil and irrigation water!
The EC value helps to determine the nutrient content in the soil. Seeds and cuttings are more sensitive to salinity than older plants.
Choosing the right meter depends on factors such as desired accuracy and budget. Take a look at our selection and get an overview!
Any questions? We will be happy to help you find the right EC meter for you and your plans!