G-Tools Automatic irrigation System 110x63x42 cm
Automatic irrigation System 110 x 63 x 42 cm
Save time and effort with this automatic watering system from G-Tools!
The automatic irrigation system offers you full control over the watering of your plants and can also be used in 2 ways, namely as an ebb and flow or drip irrigation system. With this cultivation system from G-Tools you can completely customise the cultivation of your plants!
A Drip Irrigation System is very useful when you only have a few larger plants in pots with soil. The plants are watered gradually via drippers. The watering can be accurately dosed for each individual plant.
In this cultivation method, the feed pump is connected to drippers, which can be switched on or off at regular intervals by means of a timer. Water that is not absorbed by the plants and stays in the tray will return to the water tank.
Eb & flood irrigation
The ebb and flow irrigation system pumps water to the tray, on which the pots are placed. When the feed pump is turned off, the water returns to the water tank. The plants absorb the water through the holes in the bottom of each pot. This cultivation system can be switched on or off at regular intervals by means of a timer.
Advantages of the G-Tools automatic watering system:
- Save time and effort through automation!
- Simple and effective
- Customise the cultivation of your plants
- Suitable for cultivation with soil, coconut or rock wool mats
- Perfectly tailored for the G-Tools Wing 400 & Bonanza 1 m2 grow cabinets
- Waterproof & flood resistant
- Enclosed water system: No algae growth
- 1 x Danish bottom (drip tray): 110 x 63 x 4 cm
- 1 x Aluminum cultivation table: 80 x 63 x 38 cm
- 1 x Circulation pump; Aquaking HX 2500
- 1 x feed pump; Aquaking HX 2500
- 4 x Irrigation spider (dripper) with 4 arms of 80 cm
- 1 x 43 litre water tank
- 1 x timer
- Suitable for 15 x 6 litre pots or 8 x 11 litre pots
- Dimensions: 110 x 63 x 42 cm