Up to a maximum of 5 kg capacity • 2 pieces per set • 1.5m rope length • Suitable fo...Compare
Flange for CAN Lite PL 100 mmCompare
Flange for CAN Lite PL 125 mmCompare
• Rubber Duct 150 mmCompare
• Rubber Duct 100 mmCompare
• Rubber Duct 125 mmCompare
• Rubber Duct 200 mmCompare
• Rubber Duct 250 mmCompare
At Raja Trading we sell various types and sizes of carbon filters, including the Can Lite and Wilco brands. We are happy to help you buy the right carbon filter or carbon filters that meet your wishes and requirements.
The main reason for using a carbon filter in a grow tent or room is protection against toxins. The carbon filters are intended for indoor use and there is a chance that fungi, bacteria and insect pests will end up in the plants. These substances are spread throughout the living environment. This can have a negative effect on people's health. In particular spores and aflatoxins from fungi (which you always have in a wet room) can be pathogenic in sensitive individuals. A filter prevents it from spreading.
Good to know
- A carbon filter loses its function if the humidity is higher than 80%
- You need to replace carbon filters periodically. After a while the carbon loses its effect.