Canna COGr Buffer Agent 10 Litre
COGr Buffering Agent
Available per 1, 5 and 10 liter
COGr Buffer Agent is substrate mats for watering in COGr. COGr power supply also contains pH-stabilizers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids.
COGr is in combination with the fertilizer COGr substrate mats for the experienced demanding growers.
The Canna Buffering Agent COGr do it COGr Board coconut substrate ready for use. This food product is part of the COGr coconut culture system.
Soak coconut substrate
The Board COGr coconut substrate is pressed and un-buffered in the package. Before you use water in the substrate with the COGr Buffering Agent. Lets bring the COGr Boards volume and provide you the substrate of nutrients, pH stabilizers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. This substrate fits in culture trays of a meter.
- To use Shake bottle well
- your nutrient filled with tap water
- Canna COGr Buffer Agent in the ratio 1: 500 (20 ml per 10 liters of water) added to the nutrient
- The EC value of Canna COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in the tap water, is then between 1.5 - 1.8 mS (= EC value of the concentrate + EC value of the tap water)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- Swollen Canna COGr Boards let rest at least 24 hours before running it empty.
- For the growth phase of the plant CANNA has developed another fertilizer COGr Vega
A & B concentrate NEVER pure intermingle . Are then created insoluble compounds that can not be absorbed by the plant.
- Frost-free, closed and dark place (UV light breaks present in the feed chelates off).
- Keep out of reach of children.
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high pure nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made from 100% Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium-free), an easily degradable plastic material that is also recyclable.
Available in 1 , 5 and 10 liter