Buzzy Grow Gifts Friendly Flowers XL Flower Mix for Ladybugs 50m²
Friendly Flowers XL Flower Mix for Ladybugs 50m²
This mixture is composed of more than 20 species of flowers and is especially formulated to attract as many bees and insects and will provide nectar and pollination
The included organic soil improver contains many nutrients and improves the soil structure and fertility to give the flowers everything they need to become strong and healthy.
- Remove any stones, weeds, plant debris, etc. in the sowing area.
- Mix the soil improver and the seed together in a large bowl. Sow the mixture as evenly as possible, approximately 50g per m2. Sow from front to back and from side to side.
- After sowing, press the soil lightly (e.g. with a plank) to ensure that the seeds are in good contact with the soil.
- Carefully water the sown area and keep it moist until the seeds
Allow the flower to complete its life cycle so it sets seed for the following year. Annuals will then re-sow themselves and you will have flowers again the following year. For an even better result in spring, you can cut the biennials at 10-15 cm above the ground in October.
- Pitch Height 20-35 cm
- Sowing time outdoors from March to June
- Flowering time from May to October
- 80 grams of seed
- 1.8 kg organic soil improver