Bio Nova The Missing Link 250 ml Trace Elements
Trace Elements for healthier flowering
The Missing Link is a blend of organic materials which stimulates the natural immune defence system of any plant. The Missing link vitalizes plants to prevent most deficiencies created by our over-cultivated environment. Growing and breeding in artificial environments like horticulture and agriculture are responsible for these deficiencies.
What is Bio Nova The Missing Link?
The Missing Link is a 100% certified organic/vegan stimulator. The world’s best quality Fulvic Acid combined with precious metals creates the ultimate immune system! This ultimate immune system lowers stress factors significantly. This way the plant will achieve its full harvest potency.
- Compact and vital growth and cuts down the need for pesticides/fungicides.
- The Missing Link is an exclusive Bio Nova product for Premium Green plants!
As a result of deficiencies from essential nutrients, the organisms are no longer able to fully develop themselves. The absorption of these indispensable nutrients leads to an unprecedented positive effect on either the quality and the yield of treated crops. This product fills the gap in the food chain which had not been discovered before. Justifiably this product can be called The Missing Link
Tips from Bio Nova growers
- During the vegetative phase, it is recommended to use TML as a foliar spray once a week until the beginning of the flowering phase.
- Spray The Missing Link on mother plants just before and after cuttings are taken.
- Spray The Missing Link on cuttings and seedlings to prevent infection and diseases due to high humidity conditions.
How to use Bio Nova The Missing Link?
- Bio Nova The Missing Link is usable from the first week of growth until the final week of flowering.
- Bio Nova The Missing Link is mixable with all Bio Nova fertilizers. stimulators. minerals. universals & substrates.
- Bio Nova The Missing Link can be used as irrigation and as a foliar spray.
Application in irrigation
- Continuously 6 ml per 10 litres of water, from the beginning until harvest.
Application as a foliar spray
- During growth and first-week flowering.
- Use 0.25 ml to 0.50 ml per liter.
- Use max 3 times.