AutoPot Airdome Boost system
Submit Autopot Easy2grow, 1Pot and 1Pot XL system an extra boost oxygen using the Airdome, a simple but very effective upgrade for maximum results. The AirDome is designed to maximize the amount of oxygen in the root zone so that with this small upgrade can increase the yield up to 130%.
The Airdome system you associate in a snap to an air pump. Calculation for the capacity of the pump at least 1 liter per minute per airdome.
Airdome Boost system content:
- 1 x Airdome air dome
- 4 x porous air hose
- 1 x 6 mm cross-coupling
- 1 x 6mm T coupling
- 1x 30cm 6 mm air hose
- 1x User
- Calculation example: Setup with 8 airdomes = air pump with a minimum p 8L / min
- Place the AirDome at the bottom of the pot and then cover it with your chosen substrate and connect it to deluchtpomp.
- For optimal operation of the AirDome as well as in our Easy2Grow and 1Pot systems always need to choose a porous substrate such as high quality 50% coconut with 50% perlite or Hydro granules.
- When using an airpot, make sure you check this when the ambient temperature is high, we advise you to use only AIRdome day. A temperature between 18 and 28 degrees Celsius is therefore optimal.
- Connect to Airdome through the hose and link to your air pump. Note after you complete your plants have rooted for about 3 weeks in the pots. In tomato cultivation, we see dramatic results through the use of the Airdome.
The AirDome has been developed to directly deliver supplemental oxygen to the roots. When used properly can increase your harvest by 130%!