Aqua Master Tools E50 Pro - Digital EC / Temp meter
For both the beginner and the experienced grower
The E50 Pro from AQUA Master Tools is a pen meter with optimised software that guarantees fast and accurate measurements. The meter is especially suitable for measuring EC and temperature values in liquid plant food, swimming pools, jacuzzis and ponds.
Optimal EC and temperature values are crucial for the growth of your plants. With the easy to operate buttons you can easily switch between the parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries.
Advantages of using the E50 Pro
- Reliable digital 2-in-1 meter
- Results at a glance
- Simple to operate
- The electrode can be easily replaced
- Fully calibrated
- Batteries included
Instructions for use
- Remove the protective cap.
- Clean the electrode carefully with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the On/Off button so that the meter starts up.
- Place the meter upright in the solution up to the rim and stir gently. Wait a few seconds until the correct value appears on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- After use, rinse the electrode with water and press the Power button to turn the meter off.
- EC range: 0.0 to 19,9 µS/cm
- Temperature range: -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F)
- EC Resolution: 0.1 µS/cm
- Temperature resolution: 0,1 ºC (0,2 ºF)
- EC accuracy: ± 2%
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Temperature compensation: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Auto Power Off: After 8 minutes
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 102 grams
- 1 x Digital EC Temp meter E50 Pro
- 1 x Manual (NL - EN - DE)
- 3 x 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery