Aptus Micromix Soil Bacteria Soil Booster 1 Kg
Aptus Micromix Soil 1 kg
During the production process of growing substrates all microlife is destroyed/sterilized so that no harmful elements remain. The problem with this approach is that also the beneficial elements are destroyed. This makes the substrate more susceptible to pests and diseases.
It is important to have a rich beneficial microlife in the substrate to prevent problems and to optimize growing conditions. Adding Micromix creates a rich beneficial soil life that offers optimal growing conditions in the substrate.
Micromix soil must be mixed with the substrate (soil or coconut). The soil improver can also be put in the planting hole when planting.
Why use Aptus Micromix Soil 1 kg?
- Provides a rich and benign soil life
- Protects the root system from harmful fungi and bacteria
- Stimulates rooting and growth processes
- 100% organic
How to use Aptus Micromix Soil 1 kg?
- Mix through the substrate at 0,5–1 g/L of soil or straw 1 g in each planthole before (trans-)planting.
- Optionally repeat treatment after 21 days using Micromix drip.
Available in 100 grams, 500 grams and 1 kg